Monday, February 11, 2013

New Literature!


I’m having an extremely jump around like a crazy person happy moment! I just preordered my very own precious little copy of Dr Nike’s new book, Rupetta … and now to test my patients … I have NONE! I want it in my hot little hands now, lol!



I’m so excited about getting it, about having it. I went and reread The True Green of Hope and have discovered that my copy of The Bone Flute which was loaned out to a friend has never been returned and the friend is no longer in my life. This saddens me greatly, I must now go on a hunting mission to find a new copy.


There is nothing like the excitement of waiting for a new shining book, and getting in touch with amazing literature.

(This was supposed to be published some time ago ... Oh interwebs how you mock me)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Neen, I only just 'found' this post. Thank you. I hope the book arrived safely and you're enjoying reading it. It's a beautiful object, at least, which is something. :) nike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nike,

    It arrived and is quite lovely thank you. I've tried to visit your web page and am finding it unable to be opened. I'm hoping its just my connection or something. I also hope all is good with you :)

    Neen

    ReplyDelete