Saturday, December 22, 2012

Inspired by many!

The year is wrapping up and normally I wrap myself up in layers and layers of oblivion. 

I dread the 'family christmas', I dread the 'events' that see me scurrying into dark corners with large glasses of wine or scotch or other such poisons, depending on the people and place. My distaste for the end of year has been such a long standing one that until very recently have I even looked at this hesitation I have toward it.

The last few months have felt like I have been ducking and weaving dodge balls. 

And in that time I have let these drag me down and overwhelm me with negativity ...

Well it's time to stop.

The year has had it's ups and it's down. Amazing events and tragic ones as well. But it's time to smile again. To step out of the dark corners and enjoy every day, every moment of this life that I love.


So thank you for all of those who have helped me celebrate the amazing things I have been lucky enough to experience, especially those who have shown support for our wedding



... and to the ears and shoulders that have kept me up during the lower times.

I do love this world, this life and it's time I embraced a new year with joy and excitement ... bring on 2013 ... I'm ready for you!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment